Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Our Christmas Holidays

I helped my Mam to cook the Christmas food. I had a nice Christmas. Santa left presents for me and my brothers.
Ciara Lyons (2nd Class)

I watched movies. I got toys. I had a good Christmas.
Sorcha Scott (2nd Class)

I woke up at two o'clock in the morning to see if Santa had left any presents. I gave Mammy three Christmas presents. Santa gave me loads of toys.
Lauren Waugh (3rd Class)

I woke up at three o'clock and I saw my presents under the tree. Mammy opened the present that I gave her. I helped Mammy around the kitchen.
Michaela Morrissey (2nd Class)

I got a remote control helicopter and PSP games for Christmas. I got up at half past one and then at half past three. The presents were there at half past three.
Michael Murphy (4th Class)

No comments:

Post a Comment