Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cinderella and Rockerfella

This year we did a panto called Cinderella & Rockerfella. We had to audition
for what parts we wanted. I was the paparazzo. The show was on the 29th of March in Ballingarry Hall. The hall was full. I was nervous but I enjoyed it.
During the interval there was a raffle and my mother won a hamper. At the end of the show everyone got changed and went home. It was fun.
by Kaitlyn Waugh, 5th Class

On the 8th of February we had the auditions for our play Cinderella and Rockerfella. I was nervous about the auditions. I was the last one to sing the first song but it was grand. On the next Monday we got our parts and scripts. I was......Fairy G....that's G for Godmother. I was on in Act 1 Scene 7. It was really fun and I had a great time.
by Zoe Maher, 6th Class

No comments:

Post a Comment