Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mid-term Break

On Thursday I am going to Kildare Village to buy a new tracksuit. On Friday I'm going to sleep in.
Claire Egan, 4th Class

On Wednesday night my cousin Chloe is having a sleep-over at my house. On Thursday I am going to her house.
Megan Kavanagh, 4th. Class

I would like to go shopping on Friday to buy clothes. I will go for a walk on Thursday to the lane. I am going to Splashworld with my Nan on Sunday. I am sleeping at my cousin's house on Saturday.
Ciara Lyons, 2nd. Class

It is mid-term break this week and I am going to the cinema to see the film Gnomeo and Juliet. My cousin is coming too. We will go to Thurles cinema.
Molly Behan, 4th Class

What I would like to do on mid-term break is go working with my dad and play with AJ. I'll probably go to my Nanny's on Saturday.
Michael Murphy, 4th Class

My cousin is sleeping at my house. We will go for a walk with my dog. My cats will follow us.
Sorcha Scott, 2nd Class

I will have no school on Thursday or Friday. I like to play with Michael. I will play with my brother Aaron. I will play my PSP.
A.J. Dunne, 2nd Class

No comments:

Post a Comment