Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Swimming

Every Monday we go swimming.We go to Clonmel swimming pool. I sat beside Claire on the bus.
by Megan Kavanagh, 4th Class.

We go swimming every Monday. We go on the buses. We go to Clonmel swimming pool. Our instructor's name is Shelia. I had fun yesterday. I am learning to swim.
By Lauren Waugh, 3rd Class

We go to Clonmel swimming. We go for swimming lessons. We swim for about an hour.
By Michael Murphy, 4th Class

We went swimming on Monday. It was a good day. We went to Clonmel to go swimming. We went on a bus. I was sitting with Jordan.
By AJ Dunne, 2nd Class

We went on the bus. I sat with AJ. I went swimming in Clonmel.
By Jordan Clinton, 3rd Class.

On Monday we went swimming and we went on a bus. Then when we came back on the bus we had our lunch.
By Sean Clinton, 2nd Class.

1 comment:

  1. I sat beside my friend Michael Blake and we went to Clonmel swimming pool. We swam for an hour and then we ate our lunch on the bus and then we had some play time.
    Josh Kealy,
    Junior infants.

    ReplyDelete