Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Our News

On Sunday our horse had a foal. We decided to keep it. It is brown and white. It is a filly. We are deciding what to call her this evening.
By Claire Egan, 4th Class

On Saturday my uncle's girlfriend's sister had a baby. It is a girl. They called her Alanna.
By Kaitlyn Waugh, 4th Class

On Saturday I went to my cousin's party. They had lots of sweets, a bouncing castle and a big cake.
By Seán Clinton, 2nd Class

On Saturday I was riding my bike. I was going really fast. The handle of the bike got caught in the gate and I fell off and cut my shin.It was sore.
By Mikie McGrath, 2nd Class

It was Kealy's birthday. She got a Tipperary bouncing castle. We had races. I loved the cake.
By Sorcha Scott, 2nd Class

I went to my cousin's birthday party. I liked the bouncing castle.
By Jordan Clinton, 3rd Class

No comments:

Post a Comment