Tuesday, March 22, 2011

St Patrick's Day

I went to my Daddy's house. We tried to go to a parade but we couldn't find one.
by Michaela Morrissey, 2nd Class

On St Patrick's Day I dyed my hair green and so did AJ. We went to the King's River skipping stones.
by Michael Murphy, 4th Class

On St Patricks Day I went into the parade and I saw two big army tanks and some very old cars. Then I got candy floss and some Pringles.
by Sean Clinton, 2nd Class

On St Patrick's Day I went to a parade with my father and my cousins Tori and Nathan. We had lots of fun. There were lots of different things going on. Then we went to a soccer match in Kilkenny. It was very good.
by Molly Behan, 4th Class

I had a lovely St Patrick's Day. I went to the Littleton parade. I saw somebody dressed up as President Obama. There were lots of men protecting him with guns.
by Sorcha Scott, 2nd Class

On St Patrick's Day my family went to a parade in Kilkenny. A man with a big long beard asked me to get up on a trailer. There were chickens on the trailer. I got off after a while and then we all got ice-cream and went home.
by Mikie McGrath, 2nd Class

No comments:

Post a Comment